home tutorials features parties custom orders

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Spy Charm Swap on Midnight Maker's Blog

I just joined my first ever fabric swap on the blog Midnight Maker. This should be fun!

Midnight Maker


If you are interested in joining the I Spy Charm Swap, head over to her blog and leave a message requesting to join. She has all the details outlined in her post, but basically, all you have to do is buy a yard of fun designer fabric, cut it into 5" x 5" squares, and mail them to her with a SASE. Oh, and you get to post a picture of your fabric choice to her Flicr group so you can see everyone's selection and so the swap doesn't end up with duplicates.

I can't wait to get all the fabric squares and start a new project! Maybe I'll make some placemats similar to this found here or maybe I'll try my hand at making a quilt. This just gives me another excuse to surf the web for great ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!